The National Examinations Council (NECO) released the results of the November/December 2016 Senior School Certificate Examinations (SSCE) on Tuesday, February 21.
The registrar/chief cxecutive of NECO, Prof. Charles Uwakwe, said the results were released exactly 60 days after the exams.
All the candidates that participated in the examination can now check their results.
However, candidates will need to purchase the NECO result checking scratch card to be able to check their results online.
So, if you sat for the NECO examinations and you want to know how you performed, here are 6 easy steps.
1. Go to the NECO portal for checking resultshttp://www.mynecoexams.com/results
2. Select your examination type (November / December).
3. Select your year of examination (2016).
4. Enter the pin number on your scratch card.
5. Enter your examination number.
6. Click on the check my result button to see your result.
The good thing about checking your results online is that you do not have to wait. Once you click the check my result button, your result will be displayed on the screen immediately.